Wednesday 4 August 2010

My young and beautiful Monique earned the lust of two Soviet bears: Sihanouk


Kruschev and Brezhnev: The two Soviet bears (bores?)
Then-Princess Monique
Now-Queen-Mother Monineath
Translated from French by Prince Lusty de Lust
History

1960 – N. Sihanouk, Head of State of the kingdom of Cambodia on official visit to the Soviet Union

H.E. Kruschev, fell very very much in love with my wife, Monique, then young and more beautiful than ever.

Day of the Soviet-Khmer negotiations: Mr. Kruschev, the master of Kremlin, let me know through a French-speaking Soviet diplomat, that Princess Monique should be present to these negotiations (!?)

As the negotiations time arrived, H.E. Kruschev placed himself in front of Monique and spent his time admiring her. He told his “lieutenant”, Mr. Brezhnev, to talk to me. I obtained from the Soviet Union the donation to Cambodia of a large hospital with 500 beds, as well as a large technological institute.

In fact, H.E. Brezhnev told his main French-speaking comrades to “negotiate” with me and he did not stop admiring the extraordinary beauty of Monique.

01 August 2010

(Signed) N. Sihanouk

0 comments:

Post a Comment